Vodafone Business Mailing service for sending mass messages
If you are a busy person and your job involves communicating with many people, and do not have time to call about appointments — the service «Business Mailing» is perfect for you.
This service provides for sending mass messages at a minimum and favorable price.
In turn, to remind customers or employees about a meeting or meeting, using a personal corporate number, where the name of the company is indicated in the message header — this is quite prestigious. And it takes a minimum of waste and time. This will undoubtedly affect the company’s brand awareness.
If the company connects the service, it will receive a number of advantages:
- Quickly and briefly inform your customers about new promotions, new services or transactions.
- The ability to invite customers to important company events or remind them of an appointment by appointment.
- Ability to confirm an order or reservation. As well as user registration (if you have an online store).
- The opportunity to congratulate each client on a significant event in his life.
- Use short numbers with the company name.
- Manage your mailings via the selected and easiest-to-use WEB interface.
- You can send a message to any mobile network operator.
How to enable Business Mailing Lists
To activate the «Business Mailing List», you must be a legal entity or individual in the territory of England. The company must have an IP address.
To activate the service, you must:
If you want to get more accurate information about the «Business Newsletter», then you should write to the support service at — email@example.com.
To send messages, you can choose from several possible interfaces: WEB, API, SMPP, SMTP. And in the «Sender» column, you can specify information that will suit you: brand, company name, brand or memorable number. Which immediately gives you an advantage among the mailings of other companies.
Important! The service’s participation in the Vodafone bonus program is not provided.
- contact an employee of Vodafone, who deals with issues related to the maintenance of the enterprise;
- or call the reference number 0-800-40-0001.
The cost of the service
The price of the service for 30 days depends on the selected option:
Billing of the sent message-upon delivery. And it assumes several tariffs for connection:
- if the mailing list is standard-50 pounds per month;
- if the mailing list is using a short number or an alpha name — 100 pounds for 30 days.
Instructions for installing the user’s workplace of the WEB interface of the service can be found on the official website of Vodafone.
- Tariff S — where up to 50 thousand messages are provided for 30 days. The cost of 1 SMS in the Vodafone network and on other operators is 0.3084 pounds. for 1 pc.
- Tariff M-where the number of SMS messages is increased to 500 thousand, and the cost is 0.3042 pounds. over 1 PC on any operator.
- Tariff L — the number of messages from 500,000, and the cost of sending to any operator-0.300 pounds / piece.